I heard some news today and I'm not sure it is making me happy or sad.
My sister, moved back home about a year ago. She brought her wonderful little boy with her but left her husband. He didn't want to leave his home town. They never divorced. That was never the plan. She just wasn't happy there and decided she needed to be away from there and try things back home.
She told me today that she and her little boy are going back to be with her husband. I'm very happy for them. They need to be a family. Her little boy needs to be with his Daddy. She needs to be with her husband.
I'm sad because I'll miss them. They'll be 4 hours away and I won't get to see them whenever I feel like dropping in.
This is what needs to be, but I know it's making my Mom so sad.
It's just hard and why does life have to be so hard all of the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment