Friday, February 5, 2010

FEELING PATHETIC


Last week I began listening to TWILIGHT on my iPod. I am hooked. However, I have to say that I am feeling very pathetic. For those that have read it, think of chapter 13, CONFESSIONS. For those that have not, this is the chapter that was inspired by a dream that the authoress had and inspired the series.

I'm pathetic because I cried! I was feeling so lonely and unloved while listening to that (and have tears in my eyes now just recalling the feelings), that I cried.

I've already been through the book once. I didn't have the second one loaded on my iPod yet and didn't want to just listen to music, so I started over. This time I made a point of taking my lunch break, going to my car and restarting that chapter. My eyes were full of tears through the whole chapter.

I hate my life. I have nothing to compare this to. Well, I might have had once, but I don't anymore. Very sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment