Saturday, January 16, 2010

It's pretty silly if you ask me.

I'm feeling very sad tonight and the reason for this sadness is actually pretty silly.

My "good friend" started moving to his new place today and he didn't ask me for help. I should be happy. I've helped move before and it's a pain in the butt. Instead, I feel like it is another nail in the coffin of our friendship.

There was a time when I would have been the first one he would have called to help him. That just doesn't happen at all anymore.

I'm feeling very unneeded and unloved.

To top it all off, he moved his stuff out of the storage unit we were sharing. It means now that the only tie we have to each other is the money that I owe him and I hate that!

Like I said, it's pretty silly, but it doesn't make it hurt any less.

No comments:

Post a Comment