I've invested way too much time, effort and emotion in "you." For the last however many years, you have been a large focus in my life and what has it gotten me? Tears (way too many tears), headaches, heartaches, sick stomach, hurt feelings and way too much anger.
NO MORE! I'm thankful to you for what you've done for me, but enough is enough. At this point I'm ready for there to just be the one large issue between us. I wish I could resolve that immediately, but I will continue on the same path and take care of the rest as soon as possible.
As for the rest of whatever our relationship might be, it's up to you, but don't expect me to be at your beck and call every moment of every day anymore. That was the mistake I made from the beginning and now it is a very painful regret. I made you the primary focus in my life and now I'm paying the price for because it was never equally reciprocated.
I've tried to change your outlook on life and change your negative attitude, but it's true what is said, that you just can't change a person. I am really tired of your horribly negative and hateful attitude. I have seen you be a happy person, but you let the bad just eat away at you. It makes you a hard person to be around anymore.
Don't get me wrong, I will always love you. For whatever reason, you've wormed your way into my heart and once there it's hard to escape. But as they say, if you love someone, set them free. To quote YOU, "FLY YOU ARE FREE!"
Take care my friend and I hope to see you around from time to time.
No comments:
Post a Comment