- I have realized that no matter what u do to me ,no matter how many times i say its the last i always let u back into my life to do the same again...
- Why does it hurt so much? after days, weeks and months of you not being there, why am i sitting here with a hole in my heart and tears falling down my cheek?
- everyone deserves to find happiness, and sometimes that means someone has to get hurt... unfortunately that person is me this time (all of the time!)
- Forget who hurt you yesterday, But don't forget who loves you tenderly today.
- Yea its true ... I do love you ... and i do want to be more than friends ... but you wont let it happen ... why is that ... you know we would be good together
- Everyone is always asking me whats wrong... but i don't even think it makes any sense, its just... my heart hurts
- I get over you, then I see you again. I try to ignore you so I don't fall for you again, but then you smile and those feelings come flooding back!
- if you and i never become an us i want to be your biggest regret.
- A flower without a stem, is beauty waiting to die. A heart without love, is a tear waiting to cry.
- I don't want to fall asleep, bc I'm afraid to dream. I'm afraid to dream bc I'll dream of you. I don't want to dream of you, bc I know it'll never come true.
- I'd like to say i don't miss you and I'm doing fine without you and every time i hear your name my heat doesn't jump. But unlike you,i don't lie.
- once upon a time i was falling in love, now I'm falling apart. There's nothing left to say, but you were a waste of my heart
- No, you didn't break my heart. Honey, you completely destroyed it.
- It's hard waiting for someone that isn't looking for you.
- I'm going to sue Walt Disney for making her think that Prince Charming actually exists! :(
- If I could give u all the stars in the sky I would. If I could give u everything u ever wanted I would. If I could give u all the love I have I would, and I did
- You said you wanted to be friends and i agreed it was best for you, but now i don't know if ill be able to, memories keep popping up and wont let me...
- Is starting to think that men are really not worth the time of day for love.Just wishes for one to show me that they are
- doesn't know how to describe whats she's feeling, I've got my friends and yet i cant help feeling I'm alone..
- Has to stop fighting for something I will never have
Damn! This could go on for days.... but here's the last one for now...
- I've accepted that we can't be, but I've also accepted that you're going to be that one person I carry with me for the rest of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment