- Gary needs to find a job. Him being home all day with little or no income is getting to me. I'm feeling a huge amount of stress.
- I need time to myself... alone... away from everyone! For more than a few hours!!!!
- I'm not good at making joint decisions. I want to buy a new computer. I hate having to "make reservations" to use the computer. But when I say I'm thinking of getting a laptop he shoots me down.
- I want to be able to do what I want when I want and that includes spending money!
- I don't know what I'm going to do about myself, my weight and my health. I have no determination or will-power.
- I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT DO TO WITH MY LIFE OR WHERE I'M GOING!!!!!!
Friday, August 8, 2014
Life just doesn't change
I just need a break... in so many ways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment